[EL] Custom theme Star Trek Computer Alerts

Custom mods, stories, and artwork based on the Evochron / Arvoch universe.
TraderDan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

[EL] Custom theme Star Trek Computer Alerts

Post by TraderDan »

In keeping with the Star Trek themed mods I thought I'd upload the set alerts that I've been working on. I may change some of them later, but I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out and thought I'd share them.

Just extract the 'alerts' folder inside the 'media' folder that is in the same directory that the Evochron Legacy SE .exe resides.

Download Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/190yN1v ... sp=sharing
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Custom theme Star Trek Computer Alerts

Post by Marvin »

Those might benefit from the alert messages displayed in the upper-right corner of the HUD when a station comes under attack. (Even though, in cannon, the standard "rrrrt, rrrt" claxon is only used when the captain calls for red alert ... usually followed by the command to raise the shields.)
TraderDan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by TraderDan »

I have some sound effects that I'll be uploading soonish but we've been getting battered by storms so power and internet is spotty. As far as visual notifications on the hud, that might be more in Vice's department since I can only alter things in game that he has intended via mods.
TraderDan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by TraderDan »

I would love to add the classic star Trek sound for opening a hail but there doesn't seem to be a appropriate place for it that works into the design of the game unless I add it in with station radio chatter (which I will most likely do at some point) to add to the atmosphere.
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

How about the loading screen where all systems are being checked?