[EL] Hud and Star Trek Cockpit LCARS Texture Mod

Custom mods, stories, and artwork based on the Evochron / Arvoch universe.
TraderDan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

[EL] Hud and Star Trek Cockpit LCARS Texture Mod

Post by TraderDan »

This is a modification of a pre-existing mod for a much older version of Evochron Legacy that now works on the newer version. I find the Hud color scheme is much easier on the eyes and matches the Star Trek TNG motif, it also adds TNG style computer screens to the textures of civilian player ships cockpit. I still have a few more things I'd like to tweak on it but it's mostly finished and I plan on adding some of my own custom cockpits and player ships later on but for now I thought people would enjoy it so you can download it here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u903Hb ... sp=sharing

just take the contents of the zip and drop the hud folder into your media directory where the Evochron.exe resides, if you already have a hud folder just drop the contents inside of it.

Here's a link where the mod was first discussed on the forum:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12501&p=186792&hil ... ek#p186792
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Hud and Star Trek Cockpit LCARS Texture Mod

Post by Marvin »

Yeah, I knew Ducimus from another type game and forum. The guy was really creative. As for your link, it takes me to a page showing a zip file but I can't find any place, on the page, to download the zip.
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Vice »

TraderDan provided a link to his revised files in his opening post. Here are some screenshots from the original:

------
------
------
------
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

Thanks Vice. Nice pix. It's amazing what modders can do ... without getting into trouble. :guard:
TraderDan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by TraderDan »

When you click the link in the top right corner of the page that has an icon of a down arrow.

The wife complains that interfaces don't use words anymore just pictures and we're reverting back to hieroglyphics lol 😂
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

Yup. I never use the icons on that side except to print a page as a PDF. Or log out. Hovering the cursor over the DL icon does display its use in text. :pencil: Thanks.