[AA] What mods are still working?

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Arvoch Alliance.
OVERDHILL
Ensign
Ensign

[AA] What mods are still working?

Post by OVERDHILL »

I installed the latest version of Arvoch Alliance and was wondering which MOD's are working for it (arvoch_allianceb20808.exe)? Is there a list of them with links?

Thanks
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: [AA] What mods are still working?

Post by Vice »

Since Arvoch shares many of the same cockpit, HUD, graphics, effects, and ship systems/images/structures, some mods for Evochron Legacy may work directly or with some minor changes (such as different filenames). So for example, this one: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=13233 could probably be dropped directly in. And ship or cockpit mods can likely apply with just some possible filename adjustments.

The customizing kit for the game should be mostly finished. There may still be some adjustments needed to better align with Arvoch since it is largely based on EL and shares many of the same/similar filenames and options. Here is the link: https://www.starwraith.com/arvochallian ... readme.htm
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations
OVERDHILL
Ensign
Ensign

Post by OVERDHILL »

Thanks will look into that. I was curious about the MODs that extract images to a second monitor like the Perch_Leto or Silicum. Are there some MODs to do these kind of things available.
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Vice »

I'm not familiar with image extraction elements in those, but I can say that if it works in EL, it should work the same way in AA. Others may be able to reply with more info.
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations