Kind of desperately seeking a Deploy Constructor

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
Mundo54
Ensign
Ensign

Kind of desperately seeking a Deploy Constructor

Post by Mundo54 »

Okay, I may be over-stating the case, the desperation anyway. I'm loving Evochron Legacy to bits. I have even stopped playing Elite-D, for the short-term, where I have 1,245-Hrs on record. 8)

And I suspect that I need to build up my Civilian rank a little more, and maybe build up my cash again. I have to get back to a system with asteroids. Because I saw comments saying that your rank can drop if you deplete the bank account too much.

I have a really good handle on the game mechanics now, although I'm a little weak on some of the planet missions, my forté is in space, The Final Frontier.

My basic stats are below and I've been to a lot of systems, low and high tech, but no Deploy Constructor. So my best guess is more missions, and build up the bank account. I'm half-way to the Competent rank, although I'm not sure if I'm all that competent, in general. 8)

Current System: Pices: Econ/Tech Level: 94
Economy Control: Disputed

Miner/Trader - Independent: Rating 53 Novice - CIV (25-99)
Cash: $889,285
Paid Contracts: 21
Military Rank: 0
Kills: 0
Fleet: 0

Flight Time: 0 Days, 19:42:49
Time in Game: 27.1-Hrs (Steam)

Ship: Falcon - Trade Value: $2,986,194
1: Mine/Tractor Beam
2: Fulcrum Drive C5
3: Shield Battery X5
4: Repair Sys C3
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Kind of desperately seeking a Deploy Constructor

Post by Vice »

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your progress. To acquire a deploy constructor, you'll simply need to find a planet that has a technology based industry (a 'T' after its name on the nav map). You won't need to find a high technology rated system, just a planet with a technology market. Then stop at either a station in that sector or a city on the planet itself and check their inventories. If you don't find one at first, keep travelling in the sector/completing contracts there and keep checking until one becomes available.
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations
Mundo54
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Kind of desperately seeking a Deploy Constructor

Post by Mundo54 »

Thanks Vice, that was the ticket. I'm all squared away on the Op now. I had seen this info, and I had even copied and pasted it into one of my help files.

But I wasn't connecting the dots, looking for the (T) after the planet name. Oh well, everyone is a n00b for a while, in a any new game.. Thanks again.