Evochron Legacy Server Admin Tools

Custom mods, stories, and artwork based on the Evochron / Arvoch universe.
Janus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Janus »

Greetings all.

I have just released a new utility for server operators. Evochron Legacy Server Admin Tools or ELSAT for short.

This is a reworking of the EMSAT program I did for Evochron Mercenary Server Admins. The program will check for updates each time it is ran (assuming you have an internet connection, and if you don't, then it will, of course, skip the check). If an update is found, it will present a dialog box that will give you the option to update. If the user chooses Yes, then the program will download the update and run it, closing itself so the update can take effect. I find this to be more convenient than having to go to a website each time there is an update, downloading it, and then manually running the update.

This version does almost everything that EMSAT did with the exception of some of the functions in the station lister. But it will read the text8.dat file and then save it, backing up the current text8.dat file.

SeeJay, feel free to host this on your site. Below is the link.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9hur0 ... TSetup.exe

Any bugs you find, please respond here and I'll get them fixed and throw it to the update server.

Windows will likely report the file as questionable. I ran it through VirusTotal. Below are the scan results.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4320 ... /analysis/

This one even passed VirusTotal's Qihoo 360 unlike some others I've written. I HATE false positives. Fortunately there are none with this one.

[Edited on 3-6-2016 by Janus]
ADMIN Starport 6
Janus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Janus »

Version 1.1 just hit the update server. If the program doesn't update automatically, let me know and I'll send you the link where you can download it.
ADMIN Starport 6