Is the game compatible with a 3d Monitor?????

General discussion (space-sim gaming, astronomy, and sci-fi entertainment in general, etc.).
The Looch
Ensign
Ensign

Post by The Looch »

I have the Playstation TV 3d Monitor and I also have Tridef on my laptop. I just could not get it to work with Evochron Legacy. If anybody here has found out how to get 3d to work just let me know something. I can run 3d with other games but this game seems like it does not support it. I heard that EM could and this game has Occulus support so I was wondering if my 3d display would work with this game..
Victory Is Necessary
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Vice »

Not natively, but it should work with the 3D stereo modes available in the Nvidia control panel (or AMD equivalent), if those works with your monitor. You may need to switch to a 'Locked' screen mode in the Options menu before the settings you select in the Nvidia control panel are applied.
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations
The Looch
Ensign
Ensign

Post by The Looch »

I have an amd 5200 and i use tridef.. but everytime i load the game it is in 2d. Every other game i use works execept this one. I do use a dual monitor set up but i play games on the 3d monitor and everything else on my laptop screen. I use windows 10. I will fiddle around some more and see if I can get it to work. Vice are you familiar with Tridef? I just started using it and since I dont have a nvidia card it is my only option for 3d. thanks again for the reply
Victory Is Necessary
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Vice »

No, not familiar with tridef nor any dependencies it may have. I do know that with Nvidia's 3D solutions, a locked screen mode generally needs to be set in the Option menu.
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations