Steam Key Available?

General discussion (space-sim gaming, astronomy, and sci-fi entertainment in general, etc.).
Vaenn
Ensign
Ensign

Steam Key Available?

Post by Vaenn »

Hello! I bought and played Evochron Mercenary back in 2010. I loved it, but RL pulled me away from it and it kind of got lost in the shuffle. I was just browsing Steam and saw it was available on there and remembered how much fun I had playing it. Is there any way to get a Steam Key for it now? I know it's been years, but I would hate to have to pay for it all over again (not sure I can atm, anyway) and it would be so much easier to have it in my Steam library.

I searched "Steam Key" on here, but didn't see anything about receiving a Steam Key for a previous non-Steam purchase or if it was even possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)
\"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.\"

\"Doin\' what I can with what I\'ve got.\"
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Steam Key Available?

Post by Vice »

Please submit all registration support requests via e-mail: http://www.starwraith.com/contact.htm

If the order was placed prior to when the game became available on Steam and it was a direct order (not through another reseller), then it's likely an option for you. Include your name as it appeared on the order and your original reference ID in your e-mail.
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations