CLAN SYSTEMS AND THEIR OPERATION. DOE's AND DONT's

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
KingArthur
Commander
Commander

CLAN SYSTEMS AND THEIR OPERATION. DOE's AND DONT's

Post by KingArthur »

ACCEPTING CONTRACTS IN A CLANS SYSTEM(S):

If You are a Pilot With NO CLAN TAG You May Accept Contracts in ANY CLANS System without Adversely Effecting That Clans % Hold of that System.

If You are a Pilot With A CLAN TAG Accepting Contracts in Another Clans System NEGATIVELY EFFECTS that Clans % Hold on that System. This would be a "TABOO" To Any Clan and, should it Be Continued Would, in All Probability, Be Consider a HOSTILE ACT, as You are in Effect "Attacking" that Clan.

I Suggest a Possible Solution for Clan Pilots wishing to Accept Contracts in Another Clans System. Simply REMOVE You Clan Tag. Eg: [LL]KingArthur to KingArthur. You are then Free to Contract there as you Wish.

Most, if not ALL Long-Term Clans Have Gone Through the Process of REGISTERING Their CLAN in the Forum. You can Post Your Clans "Statement of Principles" or "Mission Statement" There. Then There is a Place for Clan Members to Post Comments, Deeds, etc. as Well as Other to Respond.

I Would Suggest that any "CLAN" Not Currently Registered Do So. PLEASE Ensure Your CLAN TAG Is One Not Already In Use. Eg: [SG]-StarGate Clan , [SG] Star Gladiators (Fictional).

I Suggest that NEW CLANS Wishing to REGISTER use a 3 or 4 Letter Abbreviation for their CLAN TAG. Eg: [SG] Star Gladiators, [ESG] Evochron Star Gladiators.

I Have Used [SG] Clan as an Example As I Observed a Pilot NOT Of [SG] Clan Flying With Their Clan Tag.

UNATHORIZED USE Of a Clan Tag could Result in "PENATLIES" From the SERVER Operator.

VICE Has Posted a "Read Me" Outlining the Requirements to Register a Clan.

IMG Quest Pilots are EXEMPT From ANY CLAN RESTRICTIONS.

Should You have ANY Questions, Please Post them Here and They will Be Answered.

ps. For Those Unfamiliar With My Typing Style I Use CAPS For "Emphasis", not Yelling. I Never Yell.
\"HONOR AND INTEGRITY ALWAYS\"