Arvoch Alliance multi player

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Arvoch Alliance.
countjimula
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by countjimula »

Arvoch Alliance is far better for online PVP battles than EM (the game is made for it), the only issue is that nobody is on line to battle. It would be nice of you can play single player in Arvoch Alliance while at the same time have the game tell you when someone starts hosting a game. Perhaps it can work even in EM so that players in EM that also have Arvoch can easily play online in Arvoch. Right now all you can do is set up to host a public game, and hope someone joins in. It rarely works, so people rarely try, it so it rarely works. It just seems the potential is lost.
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

This would be good. I love love love Arvoch MP. I planned to host a custom campaign and weekly games, but I started USS and can't do that now. Nothing prevents you from starting up that kind of thing though count!
Life is an illusion. Only shooting red things is real.
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

:cool: Maybe Arvoch Alliance should be offered on Steam ... such a move would almost certainly result in more MP opportunities.
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

From post: 126196, Topic: tid=8577, author=Marvin wrote::cool: Maybe Arvoch Alliance should be offered on Steam ... such a move would almost certainly result in more MP opportunities.
This is a good idea
Life is an illusion. Only shooting red things is real.
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

:cool: Either that or have Microsoft add it to The Zone. (What? The Zone doesn't exist anymore? Ratz. And I had such fond memories, too.)