Ahoy Pilots!

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
realistik
Ensign
Ensign

Ahoy Pilots!

Post by realistik »

My friends and I picked Mercenary up when it came to Steam. My first experience with this kind of game was an old modem-to-modem game called LineWars (I'm not old!! heh) followed by Elite Plus. I played lots of WC and WCII when they were new, then there was a long drought until XW/TF/XWvsTF came out. I played with X a little when it first came out but haven't messed with any of that franchise since (although I did buy X3) because of their refusal to realize that I want to play _with my friends_.

So anyway, Evochron. Nice. :) We started playing (three of us) last weekend, learning the interface and how stuff works. We still haven't gotten a lot of exploring done yet, we've mostly been banging around Sapphire mining and such, although we've been about 3 systems away in most directions at one point or another. I haven't done the 'quest' yet, but it's on my agenda for tonight or tomorrow.

All in all, we've been pretty pleased so far, and news of the forthcoming expansion was nice to see as well, good looking stuff.

Thanks to Vice (and his helpers) for all the hard work over the many years that have led to this, and here's hoping for many more years to come!

- [T] realistik
TraumaTeam