Arvoch Aliance "Instant Action"

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Arvoch Alliance.
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

There seems to be something wrong with the instant action in AA, or I am doing something wrong!

According to the instructions this is suppose to be a random mission generator, but every time I run it I get the same mission "Station Building" and you can only cycle through the amount of enemies you like and further more there is no tractor beam available to do station building but if you destroy the required amount of enemies the mission completes anyway and you get no credits or kills added to your last profile!.
I'm using the last mission #30 profile for selecting "Instant Action" So Comander seems to be the highest available rank?:o:o:o:o:o
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

From post: 120320, Topic: tid=8178, author=Maarschalk wrote:There seems to be something wrong with the instant action in AA, or I am doing something wrong!

According to the instructions this is suppose to be a random mission generator, but every time I run it I get the same mission "Station Building" and you can only cycle through the amount of enemies you like and further more there is no tractor beam available to do station building but if you destroy the required amount of enemies the mission completes anyway and you get no credits or kills added to your last profile!.
I'm using the last mission #30 profile for selecting "Instant Action" So Comander seems to be the highest available rank?:o:o:o:o:o

I blame the beta testers. :D

MP missions and resetting and redoing the main campaign missions also count for rank. It is pretty slow after commander though. I beat the campaign 5-6 times and am still at Captain.
Life is an illusion. Only shooting red things is real.
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

How do you reset and redo the campaign missions in single play using the last profile and ranK?
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

From post: 120336, Topic: tid=8178, author=Maarschalk wrote:How do you reset and redo the campaign missions in single play using the last profile and ranK?
on the pilot loading screen, right above the medals, it says "reset campaign"

then you can do the campaign again to increase rank.
Life is an illusion. Only shooting red things is real.
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

LOL....Thanks Dingo! I had tried that before and it had reset the campaign including rank and all for that profile, but now I tried it again with a copy of the last profile of the last mission and this time it worked!......;):P:cool:
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

From post: 120321, Topic: tid=8178, author=Dingo wrote:

I blame the beta testers. :D

MP missions and resetting and redoing the main campaign missions also count for rank. It is pretty slow after commander though. I beat the campaign 5-6 times and am still at Captain.
I made Commodore at the 3 time at mission 4!....LOL....;)
I'm now at mission 12 again of the 3 time...I figured out how to increase rank quicker in AA.....;):P:P:P:P:P
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats: