Guild Reputation Question

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
zonaiko
Ensign
Ensign

Post by zonaiko »

I spent a lot of time ignoring the IMG missions and doing other missions to max out my ship at each new area. I've noticed that my guild reputation has been slowly decreasing.

Is this because I haven't been completing the IMG missions fast enough? Or is it because I might have been drunk and failed them multiple times without remembering?

If guild reputation goes down by ignoring them, is there any way to keep it at a steady level without completing the next one? My girlfriend and I play this together, and I often play without her, but we'd like to stay on the same mission quests when we play together.

Thanks.
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

Depends who you are doing Missions/Contracts for. If you do Missions/Contracts for Navy, Energy and Miners your reputation with Guilds and Rebbels will go down. If you do Missions/Contracts for Guilds and Rebbels your reputation with Navy, Energy and Miners will go down....;):P:cool:
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

:cool: Although IMG is a guild, it's registered. The Guild faction, on the other hand, is a group of rogue pilots who have banded together for lawless purposes.
DaveK
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by DaveK »

From post: 114754, Topic: tid=7976, author=Maarschalk wrote:Depends who you are doing Missions/Contracts for. If you do Missions/Contracts for Navy, Energy and Miners your reputation with Guilds and Rebbels will go down. If you do Missions/Contracts for Guilds and Rebbels your reputation with Navy, Energy and Miners will go down....;):P:cool:
Pity Vice hasn't heard of "win win" :D

Do what I do and ignore them all and they all get hostile which makes it much easier to know where you stand. :)
Callsign: Incoming
Life is like a sewer... what you get out of it depends on what you put into it. - Bob Newhart
Hell is being in a pure platinum asteroid field... with a diamond mining beam
ImageImage
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

From post: 114785, Topic: tid=7976, author=DaveK wrote:
From post: 114754, Topic: tid=7976, author=Maarschalk wrote:Depends who you are doing Missions/Contracts for. If you do Missions/Contracts for Navy, Energy and Miners your reputation with Guilds and Rebbels will go down. If you do Missions/Contracts for Guilds and Rebbels your reputation with Navy, Energy and Miners will go down....;):P:cool:
Pity Vice hasn't heard of "win win" :D

Do what I do and ignore them all and they all get hostile which makes it much easier to know where you stand. :)
That is the win win method. Make every one hostile and you can make a lot of credits in bribes. Getting paid bribes not to kill them that is, but only works in Single Player Mode!.....;):P:P:P:P
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good