Using forward thrusters in inertial mode

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
GiGurra
Ensign
Ensign

Post by GiGurra »

Hi everyone, I'm new to the game and these forums so sorry if I ask something that has already been answered a million times, I could not find any quick answers to it. I just bought the game, looks good, music is very atmospheric, the flight feels nice, but I have one issue.

I would like to be able to use my forward thrusters even while in intertial mode, however as soon as I switch on interial/undampened (or what do you call it?) mode it seems like the game sets my forward thrusters to zero, and my only way to get any forward accelleration in inertial mode is to use afterburners (or lign up sideways and use other/slower thrusters).

Is there any way to make the game allow me to use forward thrusters in inertial mode? I want to make some...interesting maneuvers, like circle strafing at high speeds around cap ships :D.
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Vice »

Hello and welcome. Yes, use the default inertial forward and reverse thrusters, default < and > keys.
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations
49rTbird
Captain
Captain

Post by 49rTbird »

Hello GiGurra, Welcome to the forum and the Sim. Have fun and hope to see you in "Multi-Player" sometime. :)
Explore! Explore! Explore! \"There is no going back (Yet) so Make Today Count!
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

Hi GiGurra, welcome to the game and forum. Hope to see you out there some time...;):cool:
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good