Best System For Raising Civilian Rating?

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
Mecingo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Mecingo »

Does it matter where you do your contracts? Will carrying out a contract in a hostile system have a bigger boost on you Civilian Rating than a moderate system?

[Edited on 6-25-2011 by Mecingo]
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

all contracts rate the same.
Life is an illusion. Only shooting red things is real.
Mecingo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Mecingo »

Well, there is to much dynamics to it I guess. But heck to longer way can be funnier.
Avenger
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Avenger »

Biggest boost is cash, so trade and get filthy rich, trade weapons and weapon systems is the most profit.

From 0 to max civil rating takes 5 billion raw cash.
Galaxy Defense Force Operator
Join the GDF!
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

:cool: What Avenger said. So, the best systems to build civilian rank are those where you can get rich quick.
Busch
Captain
Captain

Post by Busch »

Turning the basic commodities (anti-matter/electricals/fusion/hydrogen/machinery/metals) at converter stations, can net you 2 to 4 times the cost of their purchase, depending upon the systems where they are bought and sold. Dosen't have to be the same system, but it may help cut "transportation" costs, by doing same-system trade runs. Staying in a single system, completing what contracts you can, and working your trade route, also helps your rep in that system. And they will pay you more for your efforts, up to a point, the longer you stay and work. Buying tech (ship's equipment and weapons) in low to moderate economy systems, then selling in high economy systems, also works. I've done this in Saphire, Olympus, Cerulean, Rucker, Virgo, Alpha Centauri, and in the Arvoch and Sierra war zones, to name a few locations. And, almost anywhere you can buy fulcrum torpedoes for 1.8 to 2.5 mil, and then sell for 5 mil plus somewhere else. is a bonus too. The same goes for the AMS, ACM, Shield Recharger, Build and Deploy Constructors, and the Afterburner drive; don't forget the specialized mining beams, as well. This kind of trade activity usually requires buying a station license somewhere. Avenger has the right of it. Of the four profiles I've nurtured to Legends rank, 5 to 5.75 bil credits in the burse, is about "right on the money". Best of luck and happy trading! :)

[Edited on 6-25-2011 by FADM Busch]

[Edited on 6-25-2011 by FADM Busch]
Commander
[SW] Clan Squadron Lead - Retired
Call Sign: Busch
Mecingo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Mecingo »

Well if it's about the money, I might just rob the Vonari after a blast them into the dark void of space :P
Thanks I didn't realize it was about the "amount" of credits one has. Originally I thought it was based on how well one kills and how many they have killed.

[Edited on 6-26-2011 by Mecingo]
Avenger
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Avenger »

From post: 109166, Topic: tid=7699, author=Mecingo wrote:Well if it's about the money, I might just rob the Vonari after a blast them into the dark void of space :P
Thanks I didn't realize it was about the "amount" of credits one has. Originally I thought it was based on how well one kills and how many they have killed.

[Edited on 6-26-2011 by Mecingo]
It isn't all about the money, it's just the easiest and fastest way.

Kills and contracts add too, currentlly I am holding Legend status (13.337 points even) with less then 4 billion in the bank because I have nearly 22.000 kills and a few 1000 contracts completed.
Galaxy Defense Force Operator
Join the GDF!