Coordinate problems.

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
XinCasa
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Coordinate problems.

Post by XinCasa »

Hello crew. IMG hase given me X Y Z coordinates of -20k, -5k, -55k respectively to discover a hidden downed ship loaded with missiles on the the planet Olympus Sigma. I know I must enter the coordinates after entering the planet atmosphere, otherwise I would crash into the planet. My problem is that the Nav console won't accept - (minus sign) in the Z coodinate slot. When entering -55000 and pressing enter the coordinate shows 55000 (no minus sign), and the Nav marker shows way outside the planet in the space view screen! It doesn't accept the - while the X and Y coordinates do! Does anyone have a clue?
Self-interest rules. Nothing is ever as it seems cuz no 2 people see the same thing the same way. Reality is illusion, and objectivity is void. Self-interest rules absolutely.
49rTbird
Captain
Captain

Coordinate problems.

Post by 49rTbird »

You should be able to enter the Minus sign - in all three areas as I have in the past.:)
Explore! Explore! Explore! \"There is no going back (Yet) so Make Today Count!
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Coordinate problems.

Post by Maarschalk »

Try entering the coords before Entering the Gravity field and Atmosphere and then manualy fly to the darkside of the planet till you are above the nav Marker situated on the planet, then enter the Planets atmosphere with shields all the way up and speed below or at 1400 and once you get close enough to the wreck reduce your speed to 200 and look for the container at that speed.....it takes some practice and effort to get to the container of missiles with out exploding. You have to watch your speed and altitude constantly untill your minning beam can reach the containers and then turn IDS off.....Good luck.....;):cool:

[Edited on 5-31-2011 by Maarschalk]
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good