Wowee! I've missed a lot...

General discussion (space-sim gaming, astronomy, and sci-fi entertainment in general, etc.).
Jk-77
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Jk-77 »

Had no idea another game was in the works... Was looking for an excuse to get back into EM the other day so check up on all things Star Wraith and see Evochron Legends!

Made my day man, scratch that made my year! Haha

Congrats on consistently producing top content Vice!
DaveK
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by DaveK »

Welcome back ... I'm sure you won't be disappointed :D
Callsign: Incoming
Life is like a sewer... what you get out of it depends on what you put into it. - Bob Newhart
Hell is being in a pure platinum asteroid field... with a diamond mining beam
ImageImage
Jk-77
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Jk-77 »

Thanks mate :)

I indeed am not disappointed, quite the opposite! Quite fun to work your way back up from the bottom actually, avoiding all the mistakes you made the first time, all the while learning the new stuff. I do miss my terrain walker and fancy ship though :( haha. Its a bit like driving around in a Porsche for years then downgrading to a well loved Toyota pickup truck.
BLEVE
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by BLEVE »

I feel exactly the same. Love the new game, although I was a little peeved to find out the Pearl to WZ ratrun had been "fixed".

I have noticed one big difference with this game. Whereas in EM most pilots flew military craft, I'm not sure if that will continue in EL, as you need a ten cargo bay craft to build a Command Module. Hmmm Starmaster or Firestar..... Which way will I go, builder or destroyer.