Auto-level not working

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
SolarWarden
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Auto-level not working

Post by SolarWarden »

Just like the subject says, It'll be fine one minute, then just stop responding. I go into input configuration to check the device (I play with a HOTAS) and it's responding normally. Logged off, closed the client, restarted the program, and it did the same thing. Normal one second, dead the next. I was playing online at the time, so could it possibly be something server side?
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Auto-level not working

Post by Vice »

Not likely related to multiplayer or server-side issues. Instead, the build panning parameter (activated with the 'Overhead' view mode in the Build Console) could be suspending the auto-level flight function if not released as expected by the system. If it happens again, try opening the build console, then closing it again, then testing auto-level. If it still doesn't work at that point, open the build console, activate the overhead view mode, immediately activate the cockpit view mode again, then close the build console and try auto-level again. The next planned update is changing the input system in this regard to employ a forced/automatic reset of the panning mode bypass to prevent that kind of thing from happening.
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations
SolarWarden
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Re: Auto-level not working

Post by SolarWarden »

Thanks, that makes sense since I was building each time it happened. Will give this a shot.

[UPDATE}

That did the trick. Thanks again!