Building stations in Andromeda

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
YaroslavUSSR
Ensign
Ensign

Building stations in Andromeda

Post by YaroslavUSSR »

Hello! I got to Andromeda and tried to build a station on the orbit of Andromeda hidden planet, but it was impossible: 'building point is obstructed' was the message. I tried everywhere in the system: on the planet's orbit, on the moon's orbit, near asteroid field or in empty space. The result is negative. Is Andromeda's space locked for construction due to story purpose?
robberer
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Building stations in Andromeda

Post by robberer »

You are right. It is not possible to build in Andromeda. See this thread:

http://www.starwraith.com/forum/viewtop ... da#p190633
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

You can still deploy in Andromeda. And even build ... temporarily, for quest purposes. 8)
YaroslavUSSR
Ensign
Ensign

Post by YaroslavUSSR »

Thanks for replay. That sounds reasonable but a bit dissapointing. I'm looking for remote uncharted system on the edge of the galaxy to build a station and a city. Also I don't want to create many threads so I would rather ask here.
Spoler alert!

In older Evochron games there were vonary artifacts which allowed teleportation between Evochron sectors. Two of them were in Andromeda galaxy: one near asteroid field, the other on the orbit of Andromeda's hidden planet (in EM it crushed into planet's surface). Do they still exist? If they were removed then for what story or gameplay purpose? Now it is a bit inconvenient to leave Andromeda without them.
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

Spoiler ... I don't remember a transporter in the planet's sector. The one in the asteroid field is gone, last time I looked. But I think one of the modded quests points to at least one other method for quickly getting back to gated space. Most likely you can find the quest at SeeJay's website.
YaroslavUSSR
Ensign
Ensign

Post by YaroslavUSSR »

Marvin wrote:Spoiler ... I don't remember a transporter in the planet's sector. The one in the asteroid field is gone, last time I looked. But I think one of the modded quests points to at least one other method for quickly getting back to gated space. Most likely you can find the quest at SeeJay's website.
Spoiler
For the epic history of Evochron.
1st transporter and the wreck of Phantom carrier.
1st transporter and the wreck of Phantom carrier.
A1.jpg (46.6 KiB) Viewed 958 times
2nd transporter in the orbit of the uncharted planet in Andromeda.
2nd transporter in the orbit of the uncharted planet in Andromeda.
A2.jpg (40.47 KiB) Viewed 958 times
2nd transporter crushed into planet's surface:
http://www.starwraith.com/forum/viewtop ... 16&t=12640