anyone want to play multiplayer?

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
Jaydos96
Ensign
Ensign

anyone want to play multiplayer?

Post by Jaydos96 »

if anyone has been wanting to play mp but can never find anyone online then drop me a message or post in this thread, If I get a response from even 1 person I'll be playing regularly, also if anyone is part of a group of regular players and wouldn't mind someone new tagging along I'd really appreciate a message or post.
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: anyone want to play multiplayer?

Post by Marvin »

8) IM plays every Sunday as FDN, noon to 2:00pm west coast time. Tag along if you like. If you're combat skills aren't up to par, you can jump into Denny's turret while he pilots the ship. ;)
matchbox2022
Commander
Commander

Post by matchbox2022 »

I tend to play usually sundays as well. This sunday not so much, but most evenings I'll jump on and check...rule of thumb, if you play on a server it tends to get more peoples attention to jump on as well. Doing some pVe or pVp combat is best for multi though, or building things.
Sinbad
Commander
Commander

Post by Sinbad »

I've finally got my joystick back again, so I'll be playing online more often.

@Marvin, I hope to be on today, so if you guys are still around I'll try and hook up.

8)
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

8) Good having you on our side again, Sinbad. Couldn't have taken down that ALC battleship without you. ;)
Sinbad
Commander
Commander

Post by Sinbad »

Great fun flying with you guys. Yeah the battle ship was a challenge... I think Denny and Diana did most of the damage (and Caleb flying gunner with Denny?) By the time I managed to turn my slow Starmaster around Denny had already made two passes LOL.