Spoiler Alert

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
Arei
Ensign
Ensign

Spoiler Alert

Post by Arei »

From post: 187096, Topic: tid=12534, author=Marvin wrote::cool: It always helps to have buddies. It took four of us, looking in different directions, to find the anomaly. Even then, we weren't certain.
Yes now I can see how efficient it would be to search in multiplayer. Maybe it's about time I finalize my control settings and hop on a server!

I feel even more dumb now because I originally wanted to take a look in the right place, but I told myself that I wouldn't find it there and didn't even bother try. ^^'
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Spoiler Alert

Post by Marvin »

From post: 187103, Topic: tid=12534, author=Arei wrote:I originally wanted to take a look in the right place, but I told myself that I wouldn't find it there and didn't even bother try. ^^'
:cool: Me too. But, like I said, we split up ... some of us looking in what we thought would be the most likely locations. Ironically, even after we found the anomaly, I wasn't sure it really met the requirements of being the one-and-only anomaly mentioned in the message. It took another member of IM to actually confirm our suspicions.
Arei
Ensign
Ensign

Spoiler Alert

Post by Arei »

From post: 187118, Topic: tid=12534, author=Marvin wrote:But, like I said, we split up ...
Semi-spoiler:

That's what made me realize that applying a spiral searching pattern right from the begining was not a bright idea, even solo; or at least not before trying another kind of searching pattern that also happens to be quicker in multiplayer. :D
YaroslavUSSR
Ensign
Ensign

Spoiler Alert

Post by YaroslavUSSR »

Hello. I give up. I explored (deleted) sector both y=0;-50000;50000 local coordinates. Then searched around S281 planet. Then joined Orion Sigma and searched around ALC station in empty sector. Nothing suspicious on the radar. Please, send me PM with coordinates of the anomaly. It looks like deep space exploration and steps into shadowland are not my avocations.

[Edited on Sat04-6-16 by YaroslavUSSR]
Arei
Ensign
Ensign

Spoiler Alert

Post by Arei »

I sent a U2U, but you may want to edit your post and remove those coordinates. This is quite the spoil for those who didn't do this quest yet. ^^
YaroslavUSSR
Ensign
Ensign

Spoiler Alert

Post by YaroslavUSSR »

From post: 188456, Topic: tid=12534, author=Arei wrote:I sent a U2U, but you may want to edit your post and remove those coordinates. This is quite the spoil for those who didn't do this quest yet. ^^
Thank you very much! Deleted initial sector coordinates.
ulukinatme
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Spoiler Alert

Post by ulukinatme »

That was an adventure! I was nearly ready to give up, but after perusing this forum and the Steam forum I pieced together the few clues that were given and did the hunting. It's 6AM, but I picked up the blueprints. Now for the long haul back...

Thanks for those that didn't spoil it, but left a few clues. It was just enough in the end. Most of it wasn't too bad to follow, but the biggest hint was probably the starting point. I spent several hours paying off NPCs in a 100 Tech sector (While also checking the vendor) to no avail on clues. The starting point was a big help, otherwise I probably would have never gotten started.