DarkStar Evochron Server

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
RavenFellBlade
Ensign
Ensign

HI all new to servre

Post by RavenFellBlade »

From post: 186551, Topic: tid=12269, author=poneytailman wrote:I am in CST also and they are all down for me also.
FotonCat said he read somewhere that they were down for maintenance, but that was around noon. Seems a bit odd to be down this long for maintenance. Hope it gets back up soon.
CS-ACI-
Commander
Commander

HI all new to servre

Post by CS-ACI- »

Hello,

As most of the servers are missing, I am guessing there is an update that needs to be applied.

The server owners need to update to get listed again.

Steve
[align=center][SW] CS-ACI-
Desk jockey and experimental pilot.
[/align]
RavenFellBlade
Ensign
Ensign

HI all new to servre

Post by RavenFellBlade »

Odd. I updated the game a couple days ago, but was still able to play on Darkstar until yesterday. I wonder why they would suddenly need to update now? Hopefully, it gets sorted soon. It still doesn't look to me like they are online.
matchbox2022
Commander
Commander

HI all new to servre

Post by matchbox2022 »

We were having a good time on Orion, and no one went off killing people! :P too much.

SP6 is always a fairly good lowping option, the obsession with darkstar is an odd one
Do, or do not, there is no try.
- An Asian father.
CS-ACI-
Commander
Commander

HI all new to servre

Post by CS-ACI- »

Hello,
From post: 186581, Topic: tid=12269, author=matchbox2022 wrote:the obsession with darkstar is an odd one
Not so odd if you think about the time and effort people have put in to building stations.

I thought I was obsessive spending a couple of hours, but I have now seen stations that will have taken much longer to build.

Not too mention that some of these stations can take an hour too fly too as they are not in gated systems.

Steve
[align=center][SW] CS-ACI-
Desk jockey and experimental pilot.
[/align]
FotonCat
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

HI all new to servre

Post by FotonCat »

I want to add my couple of words to CS's post in respect of DarkStar server.

The DarkStar is a sole blind server. On all other servers you can see each other's position - that's very uninteresting. :(

Only on DarkStar you can do your own job without being observed on the map, for example, building secret stations in uncharted systems. ;)

[Edited on 3-11-2016 by FotonCat]
Foxwing Delta
Ensign
Ensign

HI all new to servre

Post by Foxwing Delta »

So is this server down? I've been away from the game for a while, last time I played it wasn't on the list, and now when I log back on it's gone again. I hope it's not down for good, there were some fantastic stations built (and I have some things stored in hangers I'd rather not lose)
~ Delta fox
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

HI all new to servre

Post by Marvin »

From post: 187621, Topic: tid=12269, author=Foxwing Delta wrote:(and I have some things stored in hangers I'd rather not lose)
Assuming you stored those things at a default station (it's not a good idea to store stuff at a player-built station), try looking for them at the same station on another server.