How many people play anymore?

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
Foxwing Delta
Ensign
Ensign

How many people play anymore?

Post by Foxwing Delta »

I know back when I played there was at least a small group who would play online. Anyone still playing? I figure as long as servers are still up there must be someone. I'll be playing on Orion Sigma unless I see someone on one of the others.
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: How many people play anymore?

Post by Vice »

For online public multiplayer, you may want to arrange a meeting time in this forum: http://www.starwraith.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=23 I'll move this thread over to that forum for now and feel free to modify this post/thread to set up such an arrangement. One group tends to meet every Sunday (either on Galactica2 or Orion Sigma), although this month may be quieter due to the holidays.
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations
SolarWarden
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Post by SolarWarden »

I took a bit of a break after a little bad blood between myself and that group mentioned, but I plan to return to playing in regular intervals now. I used to run Ghost Fleet, you can see a bunch of our old stations around Orion Sigma. Hope to see ya 'round!
matchbox2022
Commander
Commander

Post by matchbox2022 »

Kind of need a set time when people are more likely to be on or an alert when playing single player saying that servers are populated if you want to jump online.

As for times, holidays yeah are making it harder, almost exclusively sundays generally when I have the time to for an hour or so in the afternoon PST.
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

Vice wrote: One group tends to meet every Sunday (either on Galactica2 or Orion Sigma), although this month may be quieter due to the holidays.
IM should be back on line this Sunday. Depending on the status of the G1 server. We currently swap B&F between EL and AA.