[EM] & [EL] Orion Sigma

Server details, announcements/events, and general multiplayer discussion.

Re: [EM] & [EL] Orion Sigma

Postby Finn the Human » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:15 pm

Hi Galatic Overlords of Orion Sigma,

Started playing on your server about 8 hours after I got the game, Wanted to say thanks for the hard work :D

Seems pretty empty so I conviced a few others to get the game and jump on with me, [GSM] Finn. Still a total noob to the game so no nearly nothing but im learning fast.

Thanks to the community distribution of info.
Finn the Human
Ensign
Ensign

Postby SolarWarden » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:38 pm

Always happy to see new players, especially ones that bring friends! Hope to see you out there!

Hail Ghost Fleet!
SolarWarden
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Postby L1onel » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:34 pm

Hi everyone , i m new here and i came with my brother ( DromEd). I started space sim in Evochron Mercenary 2 years ago , after a flight of average 100hours i moved to Elite Dangerous and get Horizons. I spent 1.500 hours there and my brother 1.000 hours. We are litle bored about the updates of Elite , it s not very entertaining , so we decided to come here in Evochron Legacy , i tried Orion Sigma and i m happy to see that this server is running well.
I don't remember well some things so i have 2 questions:

- I saw that this server is reboot every 2 days so does it mean if we build something somewhere , we lose our constructions or not?
- We are explorers , so we chosed this class of pilot , i searched to buy more cargo bays , but didn t see in the start system (start station & City on the planet ) do i have find it in other place or do i have to upgrade my ship (mass or power) to be able to see it in the "market" ?

I m ok with the mechanics of flight , navigation and how the equipement / modules is working , but maybe i miss something.... So in one word with the Explorer class i start with 1 cargo bay is it possible to buy "quicly" these cargo bays ?

Thanks
o7
L1onel
Ensign
Ensign

Postby SolarWarden » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:53 am

Though the server reboots, anything constructed within the server will remain there indefinitely, so build away!

To obtain more cargo bays, dock at any station, then choose "Enter Station" from the docking menu (F3). Then choose "Shipyard" from the bottom left. Once in the ship customization screen, choose "Frame Config" and you can customize your ship's layout and performance.

When you move up a ship frame, you gain more points to use in the Frame Config area.

Hope that helps!

Hail Ghost Fleet!
SolarWarden
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Postby L1onel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:02 am

Oh ok , yes it helps. Thabks fly safe
L1onel
Ensign
Ensign

Previous