Evochron Deep Space Engineering Stories

Custom mods, stories, and artwork based on the Evochron / Arvoch universe.
DeathTech
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Evochron Deep Space Engineering Stories

Post by DeathTech »

Hey, you!

I am looking for some lovely pilots who would be interested in helping me create an Evochron story video series.
This series, in particular, would follow a story about a group of pilots exploring the evochron universe.

Without spoiling too much of the story I have envisioned the group will basically go around exploring the Evochron Universe and frequently get stuck in sticky situations.
Hopefully, I will be able to find enough people I can synchronize up to play together at the same time in order to make the series work.

For those who are interested:

I require at least 5 pilots, maybe 10 for combat sequences.
Preferably those pilots will have their own video recording setup.
Perhaps we will also need a single "camera pilot".
Having a decent quality microphone is a plus although it is not a requirement to have one.

Hopefully, I can find enough players to pull this off as it would be a cool experiment for the game.
Please apply below by posting or sending a U2U message.

And if applying please be clear on what you have/ don't have.
As well as what you are willing to do and not.
Make sure you also post or U2U your time zone for synchronization purposes.

Many thanks,
-DeeTee
DaveK
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Evochron Deep Space Engineering Stories

Post by DaveK »

I wish you the best of fortune with this. I've written a bit of Evoverse fanfic in the past and the response (along with the response to others who wrote stories, episodes or even part stories) was great. The potential for what you want to do is high and I hope you can gather your clan together.

I'm sorry I can't help directly - Video stuff isn't my forte - I'm more techy guide oriented :D .
Schmidtrock
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Re: Evochron Deep Space Engineering Stories

Post by Schmidtrock »

I'd be interested in helping at some point. I have to learn everything over again as I've been away for quite a while now.