Evochron Mercenary 1.708 available...

Official SW3DG related announcements and news.
Zaggeh
Ensign
Ensign

Help! 1.808 patch

Post by Zaggeh »

From post: 125609, Topic: tid=8131, author=SeeJay wrote:Hi Letoras and welcome.

I checked steam forum earlier and I think 1.808 is available there!
(http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... ?t=2498342)
Oh hey, I was posting in that thread. :-P

The patch being "submitted" to steam isn't the same as it being available. But hopefully it'll be available soon if not already. Steam is a really nifty distribution platform, but it is known for not being the speediest when a developer wants to release a quick update.
Letoras
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Help! 1.808 patch

Post by Letoras »

Thank you very much.
Surf Solar.
Saygrin
Ensign
Ensign

Help! 1.808 patch

Post by Saygrin »

ok I had the 1.708 download from steam and could play mulitiplayer for a while no problem I started my game today 1/26/12 and clicked on multiplayer and clicked refresh servers as i always do. It tells me i need to download the latest patch for the game which i did and now my game at start up says its ver 1.808 and when i click on multiplayer my screen freezes for roughly 20 seconds and replys back "there must be a problem with your internet connection" which if there was i would not be able to connect to steam or type on here in the first place so is anyone else having this trouble and if so how do i fix it !?!?!
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Help! 1.808 patch

Post by Vice »

1.708 hasn't been on Steam, it started with 1.728. Sounds like your install may have gotten messed up or something. Try uninstalling it entirely via Steam, then reinstall via Steam, then launch and test again. If the problem persists, contact me via e-mail, starwraith.com > contact
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations