Evochron Mercenary 1.288 available...

Official SW3DG related announcements and news.
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

In-sector voice comms not working

Post by Maarschalk »

Built in Gigabyte lan connected directly to router, 600 to 900 mb/s.......;):P
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good
Ophiuchus
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Post by Ophiuchus »

Vice, noticed that the "normal" taunts from the AI pilot target for "kill" contracts, outside of CZ/WZ's, doesn't work in either Virgo HP sector, or in Alpha Centari. This effect appears, without regard to location, whether palyer-built or hard-wired game station, at least for me/my character profile. Not sure if it is the profile, or the server-side environment. This just started happening; thought it rather odd. No audio taunt, and no side-screen displayed of the "usual" target pilot ace. Exited R-1 MP-space totally, several times, began new sessions of game each log-on, and the above described actions occurrred, repeatedly. All other "kill" contracts (ie: miners intercepts and etc.) functioned as designed. Possible glitch, or is my profile wonked,again ?

[Edited on 4-12-2011 by Ophiuchus]
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Vice »

Not sure what the cause for that might be, nothing has really changed with that system for a very long time. It's not a profile related issue either. I ran some tests and it all worked for me in MP like it's supposed to. I would check to make sure the contract lists the pilot's name for the bounty hunting contract. Also, check to make sure you have in-game voices turned on in the options menu. If you have it turned off, you won't hear those taunts.
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

Btw, contract 5, when offered in a war zone, mentions a capital ship in the text. Even for Talison.
Avenger
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Avenger »

From post: 105640, Topic: tid=7475, author=Marvin wrote:Btw, contract 5, when offered in a war zone, mentions a capital ship in the text. Even for Talison.
From Command Alpha or the Carrier?

If you start a contract from the GDF Station or the Pilot Pitstop in Talison Conflict you will face a capital ship + 7 fighters.
Galaxy Defense Force Operator
Join the GDF!
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

:cool: There's more than one contract aimed at killing Vonari. Check the contract number in chat after you complete the mission to see if it's number 5. Probably any Navy contract ... but 5 is the only one that states you'll be fighting a cap ship.
Ophiuchus
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Post by Ophiuchus »

Thanks Vice. Checked, voice-chat toggle was on for those missions, and for those sessions as well. Will check again this PM session on the R-1. Should I encounter the same above mentioned problem (s), will advise as necessary. Thanks for your timely response and reccommendations. :)