SW3DG Newsletter - May 2013...

Official SW3DG related announcements and news.

Postby Vice » Wed May 08, 2013 4:39 pm

Here is the newsletter for May 2013:

http://www.starwraith.com/newsletter/newsletter.htm
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Gene123 » Fri May 10, 2013 3:25 am

Does this mean the game is mostly "complete" as far as major features go? I last played about 2 years ago and was thinking of trying out expansion for another run, but wanted to wait until the game development is slowed down, because it'll probably be a while before I'd do a 3rd run. Is now a good time to start or are there yet more features in the pipeline?
Gene123
Ensign
Ensign

Postby Capt_Caveman » Sat May 11, 2013 12:04 am

best version yet
get it asap and join MP
Capt_Caveman
Captain
Captain

Postby Viper » Sat May 11, 2013 8:35 am

[rrquote=161790&tid=10802&author=Gene123]Does this mean the game is mostly "complete" as far as major features go? I last played about 2 years ago and was thinking of trying out expansion for another run, but wanted to wait until the game development is slowed down, because it'll probably be a while before I'd do a 3rd run. Is now a good time to start or are there yet more features in the pipeline?[/rrquote]Only a couple of months ago the 'Expansion' was released, so the latest version offers all the candy from that, plus a lot of other improvements.

Now would indeed be a good a time as any to start playing again!

~ Viper.
\"For he today who sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother\"
Viper
Captain
Captain

Postby DaveK » Sat May 11, 2013 1:14 pm

[rrquote=161790&tid=10802&author=Gene123]Does this mean the game is mostly "complete" as far as major features go? I last played about 2 years ago and was thinking of trying out expansion for another run, but wanted to wait until the game development is slowed down, because it'll probably be a while before I'd do a 3rd run. Is now a good time to start or are there yet more features in the pipeline?[/rrquote]

We are lucky in that Vice listens and responds to community comments and requests. All the time I've been playing there have been changes. I doubt that there will ever be a time when Vice says it's a done deal for the game.

It's a bit like with IT - wait until the developments finished before you buy that new phone/pad/tablet/ . . . and you never will!

Get stuck in - I'm sure you won't regret it. Vice gave the Expansion free to everyone who had bought EM pre-expansion. Upgrades are free as well, so you really have nothing to lose!

:)
Callsign: Incoming

Life is like a sewer . . . what you get out of it depends on what you put into it. - Bob Newhart

Hell is being in a pure platinum asteroid field . . . . with a diamond mining beam

Image Image
DaveK
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Announcements