Evochron Mercenary 2.0 available...

Official SW3DG related announcements and news.
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Evochron Mercenary 2.0 available...

Post by Vice »

The new version of Evochron Mercenary (which will carry version numbers 2.X) is now available for direct download. For Steam, Impulse, and GamersGate players, it should be available as soon as those platforms launch the update (if they haven't already).

The update is available from the game's official website here: http://www.starwraith.com/evochronmerce ... nloads.htm

For questions and details on the new update, visit this link: http://www.starwraith.com/evochronmerce ... ansion.htm
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations
Viper
Captain
Captain

Sweet!!!

Post by Viper »

Just to be clear: those who already had the beta 2.088 version, do they need to update to this version?
\"For he today who sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother\"
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Sweet!!!

Post by Vice »

Just to be clear: those who already had the beta 2.088 version, do they need to update to this version?
No.
StarWraith 3D Games
MiaZ
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sweet!!!

Post by MiaZ »

Downloaded now : ) ahh cool!! wow..
Free for all those who have older version?
You are amazing Vice.... thank you, Thank you!!!!!
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Sweet!!!

Post by Vice »

Yes, it's a free upgrade for those who purchased the original. Enjoy!
StarWraith 3D Games
EN4CER
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sweet!!!

Post by EN4CER »

I went through the steam store and looked around for a while before I read your last post. Thank you, Vice.
Von Paulus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sweet!!!

Post by Von Paulus »

And I was preparing my CC... Kudos to you Vice.
Anyway, I've bought Arvoch Alliance a couple of months ago just to support you. So I guess we're even. ;)
Caboose7
Ensign
Ensign

Sweet!!!

Post by Caboose7 »

shame the steam version hasn't updated yet, is there a way to update the steam version through the direct site download?
oni14128
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sweet!!!

Post by oni14128 »

From post: 150461, Topic: tid=10061, author=Caboose7 wrote:shame the steam version hasn't updated yet, is there a way to update the steam version through the direct site download?
Yes, just download and overwrite your steam folder. That's what I did cuz steam was taking to long.
Major Grubert
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sweet!!!

Post by Major Grubert »

From post: 150449, Topic: tid=10061, author=Vice wrote: The value before the semi-colon is the ID, the value after is the key. If you need further assistance, follow up with me at that link I posted.
Thanks a lot Vice, it works perfect here.

You should maybe add this info somewhere then peoples can make it before sending you hundreds messages :)
Janus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sweet!!!

Post by Janus »

Thanks so much, Vice. You are THE BEST!!! I updated Starport 6 before I even downloaded the client for my main machine. Still downloading it and looking forward to playing it. My users come first though:)

Janus
ADMIN Starport 6
Austin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sweet!!!

Post by Austin »

From post: 150554, Topic: tid=10061, author=Janus wrote:Thanks so much, Vice. You are THE BEST!!! I updated Starport 6 before I even downloaded the client for my main machine. Still downloading it and looking forward to playing it. My users come first though:)

Janus
That is why SP6 is Awesome, as are you Janus! Thx!
Exal
Ensign
Ensign

Sweet!!!

Post by Exal »

man steam needs to hurry up and update. i would download it directly but im afraid ill mess something up
-splosives-
Captain
Captain

Sweet!!!

Post by -splosives- »

you can install it over your steam version. Or uninstall the steam version and save your profiles, then install the expansion
SplosivesCorp: Bringing people closer to destruction.
Delta Vee
Ensign
Ensign

Sweet!!!

Post by Delta Vee »

Arrgh! Steam HAS to update it soon! Want to see the new stuff already!
Major Grubert
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sweet!!!

Post by Major Grubert »

Download the game from main site, launch the exe, launch the game, it will ask for ID and key, open your steam app, open your game listing, choose evochron merc., look on the right side in the menu you should find "cd key" or "product key" or "whateverkey", open, there you have

xxxxxxx;xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx before ; is your ID

xxxxxxxxxx after the ; is the key

enter this in your Evochron screen, and that's it

it worked fine here
Raven0
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Sweet!!!

Post by Raven0 »

Vice, words fail me. This is the most beautiful game I've ever seen! Thank you very much!
oni14128
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sweet!!!

Post by oni14128 »

From post: 150594, Topic: tid=10061, author=Major Grubert wrote:Download the game from main site, launch the exe, launch the game, it will ask for ID and key, open your steam app, open your game listing, choose evochron merc., look on the right side in the menu you should find "cd key" or "product key" or "whateverkey", open, there you have

xxxxxxx;xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx before ; is your ID

xxxxxxxxxx after the ; is the keyi

enter this in your Evochron screen, and that's it

it worked fine here
All I did was download from the main site, install to my steam dir and run from steam app. Never asked me to input is
Frost N7
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sweet!!!

Post by Frost N7 »

slightly laggy but the epicness drowns it all out :) , love the new "feel" to the ships and walkers

Heh , lel

~[N7]Frost
Zenith
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sweet!!!

Post by Zenith »

From post: 150451, Topic: tid=10061, author=Vice wrote: Yes, it's a free upgrade for those who purchased the original. Enjoy!
Wow, I wasn't expecting this at all. Vice, you are brilliant! ;)
Viper
Captain
Captain

Sweet!!!

Post by Viper »

It seems that a couple of stations that have been built close to planets before the expansion was released, now appear to be embedded inside the planets because of the increased sizes of the planets. I have spotted two so far on the SP6 server, a Rebel Outpost and the 'IMG Quest Over' station, and there are probably more.

For the Rebel Outpost I have requested the server operator to remove the station, and pointed out the IMG station as well. I know that trade stations can be removed by the server operator, but I'm not sure about secondary stations, which are often built right next to trade stations. In case that would prove challenging, I thought I'd point it out here.

~ Viper.
\"For he today who sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother\"
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Sweet!!!

Post by Vice »

That's the best way to handle it, report such stations to the server operator. They can move/remove any station, trade or secondary.
StarWraith 3D Games
49rTbird
Captain
Captain

Sweet!!!

Post by 49rTbird »

From post: 150554, Topic: tid=10061, author=Janus wrote:Thanks so much, Vice. You are THE BEST!!! I updated Starport 6 before I even downloaded the client for my main machine. Still downloading it and looking forward to playing it. My users come first though:)

Janus
Jumped on last night and all is good in the universe. Thanks again for the server Janus.:)
Explore! Explore! Explore! \"There is no going back (Yet) so Make Today Count!
Cheri50000
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sweet!!!

Post by Cheri50000 »

Hi, guys!

Thanks for the evochron mercenary 2.088! The graphics in evochron mercenary 2.088 look a lot better than in evochron mercenary 1.828! I understand when I try the demo version of evochron mercenary before buying the full game, the reference number and the registration key will work, and I also understand when I buy the full game without first trying out the demo version of evochron mercenary, the reference number and the registration key will not work. I think you guys understand this too. Thanks!

Cheers,
Cheri and Bincent
DooMAGE
Ensign
Ensign

Sweet!!!

Post by DooMAGE »

Vice,

The expansion its not released in steam yet.
I think we have a problem with Valve :(