Do you want the add-on?

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Arvoch Alliance.

Do you want the add-on?

Total votes: 0

Nemesis
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Do you want the add-on?

Post by Nemesis »

Since my last post didn't have the impact I expected, I want to start a poll. Do you want the mission pack with filmed cut-scenes?

[Edited on 19-8-2007 by Nemesis]
There will come a day, when those, who are Vonari, strengthen their claws to join the hunt.
We are Vonari. Ours is the prey, ours is the honor.
Our enemies shall shiver at the sound of our voice, when we take revenge on those who tried to crush us at the dawn of our race.
-Vonarian Warrior-Oath-
Jeremy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Do you want the add-on?

Post by Jeremy »

Yes. ;)
tha_rami
Commander
Commander

Do you want the add-on?

Post by tha_rami »

Whoa. That's two hours back Nemesis, forgive us for the delayed reply! :P

But sure, go on! I'd love to see it.
tha_rami - The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
Vlambeer - Dutch indie game studio
Twitter - Weird news, life updates & game-related news
verbosity
Captain
Captain

Do you want the add-on?

Post by verbosity »

LoL yeah the Forums can be kinda like that sometimes,

if you ask a yes/no question or even a more open question without offering leads or 'challenges' then users are unlikely to post
( either they feel that a straight yes/no isn't worth a post or that a reply should contain more of explanation. or in the second case that there isn't a 'context' to reply against - completely open questions ( IE - any suggestions questions) are kinda subject to this, so open leading questions seem to be best).

For examples of this take a look at Vice's posts, he will ask an open question, but then lead it with options and suggestions, not only does this help the read to get what he's talking about, but it gives more to reply to/against.

example.

Q. Do the Vonari look like wolfish humanoids?
Q. What should the Vonari look like?
Q. personally I feel that the Vonari should look like either ether-wolves of greater cursed wolves that have been genetically spliced with humans, anyone who says that they should be grey rather than a cool red/black motif is just stupid.

I reckon that the third question is the most likely to get replies... ( I know this as I'm likely to post In the same way and get no replies to some questions....)

as an ironic side-point if you list several questions you seem to get a geometric increase to the number of replies.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the topic in question, I'd love to see your project, and I think it would really add to the ever increasing mythos surrounding the SW3D universe.

I just didn't post before as I didn't feel that I had anything valuable to add.............
verbsleagues.co.uk sw3dg web stats systems
uaithne.com eco-living project
rulerofzu.com free fantasy mmorpg
jesterscup.com webby stuffies
Nemesis
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Do you want the add-on?

Post by Nemesis »

@tha_rami:
Two hours? The initial post was opened Friday, the poll Sunday night. That are more than two days.

@verbosity:
I'll keep that in mind!

Thanks to both of you.
There will come a day, when those, who are Vonari, strengthen their claws to join the hunt.
We are Vonari. Ours is the prey, ours is the honor.
Our enemies shall shiver at the sound of our voice, when we take revenge on those who tried to crush us at the dawn of our race.
-Vonarian Warrior-Oath-
tha_rami
Commander
Commander

Do you want the add-on?

Post by tha_rami »

Really? It showed up first for me today. I check the forum daily (between 5 and 100 times, lol) from the "Today" page, which shows all posts in the past 24 hours. Never seen the post before.

No problem ;) If you need help - just send me a PM.
tha_rami - The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
Vlambeer - Dutch indie game studio
Twitter - Weird news, life updates & game-related news