German Audio

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Arvoch Alliance.
Nemesis
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

German Audio

Post by Nemesis »

Even though it may still take two or three weeks before the German audio will be ready for a release, I wanted to ask for German players, who will download and test the Audio as soon as it is finished (for fixes and improvements). Any volunteers?
There will come a day, when those, who are Vonari, strengthen their claws to join the hunt.
We are Vonari. Ours is the prey, ours is the honor.
Our enemies shall shiver at the sound of our voice, when we take revenge on those who tried to crush us at the dawn of our race.
-Vonarian Warrior-Oath-
d_k_k_y
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

German Audio

Post by d_k_k_y »

Hier! :)
StarWolves Clan
Captain
tha_rami
Commander
Commander

German Audio

Post by tha_rami »

Bitte :P
tha_rami - The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
Vlambeer - Dutch indie game studio
Twitter - Weird news, life updates & game-related news
Lord_Ramses
Ensign
Ensign

German Audio

Post by Lord_Ramses »

I am willing to help as well. Already discovered a mistake in the german translation pack. :P
d_k_k_y
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

German Audio

Post by d_k_k_y »

Hi,

every help is welcome. I still wait for the Files Nemesis wanted to send me. Btw would you also be able to cut / edit soundfiles and so on or just testing the files after they are complete already?

PS: If you find failures in the translation you can mail or u2u them to me. Just check my profile...

[Edited on 16-4-2007 by d_k_k_y]
StarWolves Clan
Captain
Lord_Ramses
Ensign
Ensign

German Audio

Post by Lord_Ramses »

Hi,

every help is welcome. I still wait for the Files Nemesis wanted to send me. Btw would you also be able to cut / edit soundfiles and so on or just testing the files after they are complete already?

Well, depends on what you mean by cutting / editing. I´ve never doen it before but if I have the right software I am willing to learn. ;) Otherwise it would be just testing the files after they are complet already.
kinski1
Ensign
Ensign

German Audio

Post by kinski1 »

Hi everybody

since I´m working as an audioengineer I could cut/edit soundfiles in Wav, AIFF, MP3 and other format. I can also create sound FX or provide existing Soundfiles with FX or compose and produce music if needed.

Just contact me [email protected]
:)
Nemesis
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

German Audio

Post by Nemesis »

@kinski1
The recording and cutting is done, I suppose d_k_k_y is in the process to compose them into an installer...but if an Arvoch-update allows me to create my project some day, I would like to welcome you aboard...
There will come a day, when those, who are Vonari, strengthen their claws to join the hunt.
We are Vonari. Ours is the prey, ours is the honor.
Our enemies shall shiver at the sound of our voice, when we take revenge on those who tried to crush us at the dawn of our race.
-Vonarian Warrior-Oath-
d_k_k_y
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

German Audio

Post by d_k_k_y »

Hi,

I build a "Beta-German-Patch" now. All the audio files are from Nemesis so he really deserves thanks for his hard work.

It would be great if as many as possible could test the German patched version to check for spelling failures or other stuff that should be changed before putting it on the official Site. There will be an separate update for the pure German text-only-patch as well.

The (beta) patch with latest text and audio could be downloaded HERE (12 MB)

Please make sure to use the latest version of AC "1.508" and don't forget the feedback please. Thx!
StarWolves Clan
Captain