Information and Game Times for Multiplayer

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Arvoch Alliance.
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Vice »

This thread contains upcoming multiplayer game times. Anyone is welcome to post a date and time they plan to host a game, just keep the posts in this thread so forum users can receive an e-mail notice when you post your game time. To receive e-mail notices when a game time is posted, use the following procedure:

- If you haven't already, register with this forum (it's free). Make sure to include your e-mail address in your profile/registration.

- You will see an option at the top left labelled SUBSCRIBE, click on it.

- Once you've subscribed to this thread, you will receive an e-mail any time a reply is posted. This way, you will receive an e-mail notification immediately when a game time is posted. This also lets you control the e-mail notices you receive and makes it simple for everyone.

If you're concerned about keeping your e-mail address private, make sure to UNCHECK the box next to the 'Make e-mail address viewable by others' option in the Edit Profile menu. This will keep your address hidden.

This thread is to be used only for posting multiplayer game times. You can also post the results of a clan battle to announce conquered territory.

ICQ is used frequently to contact other players for multiplayer games. ICQ contact information is available in the profiles of forum users here and in various threads on the forum. To download ICQ, go to this link: http://download.icq.com
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations
verbosity
Captain
Captain

Post by verbosity »

I'll be flying online for a couple of hours or so from 8pm GMT onwards on the 10th of january,

edit
only just noticed, its feburary :P

[Edited on 2-7-2009 by verbosity]
verbsleagues.co.uk sw3dg web stats systems
uaithne.com eco-living project
rulerofzu.com free fantasy mmorpg
jesterscup.com webby stuffies
warsign
Captain
Captain

Post by warsign »

:(
warhawk
Ensign
Ensign

Post by warhawk »

Hi people.

I am just sorting out my router now for playing on line. I might have to work but if not, may I join you please?
DX101
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Post by DX101 »

hey, i'm flying on feb. 7th. from 2pm-1am (lattest possable times) EST meet me. :D