custom campaing won't start

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Arvoch Alliance.
space_goose
Ensign
Ensign

Post by space_goose »

Looks like I missed all the multiplayer action, but would still really like to figure the custom campaign thing out. What is the trick to getting the custom campaign to work? I click on the icon and it just makes the beeping noise. I've made a custom mission, missionc1.arv, and loaded it into the arvoch alliance folder and nothing. What am I missing here?
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

:cool: Have you checked this post? http://www.starwraith.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8142

Adam Selene created a nice AA quest mod and might be able to help ... try sending him a U2U.
_-Caleb-_
Captain
Captain

Post by _-Caleb-_ »

From post: 168851, Topic: tid=11335, author=space_goose wrote:Looks like I missed all the multiplayer action, but would still really like to figure the custom campaign thing out. What is the trick to getting the custom campaign to work? I click on the icon and it just makes the beeping noise. I've made a custom mission, missionc1.arv, and loaded it into the arvoch alliance folder and nothing. What am I missing here?
Hola.

Welcome to the forum.

A possible solution:

Check your pilot profile and reset the custom campaign.

Only put missionc*.arv or missionc*.txt but no misionc1.arv and missionc1.txt in the Arvoch Folder for example :)

If this don't work try this:

Save the mission like missionc1.txt and erase missionc1.arv, and then try again :)

If have any doubt about the map editor, let me know :)

Regards!