Space Combat?

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
OVERDHILL
Ensign
Ensign

Space Combat?

Post by OVERDHILL »

Coming from a Freespace 2 Open MOD game I was wondering if any of the StarWraith games have more combat type play and less trading and management? I have seen some impressive cockpit mods that would be cool to play around with but I am not into Privateer/Elite Dangerous type games at all.

Thanks
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Space Combat?

Post by Vice »

Arvoch Alliance has a more combat focus and is mission driven with additional selectable battle scenarios in multiplayer (which you can also play solo for custom instant action battles). http://www.starwraith.com/arvochalliance/index.htm
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations
OVERDHILL
Ensign
Ensign

Post by OVERDHILL »

What MODS are suggested for use with Arvoch Alliance version 2.0?
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Vice »

None that I'm aware of, this version just launched a few months ago. However, it now shares many of the same cockpit, HUD, graphics, effects, and ship systems/images/structures, so some for Evochron Legacy may work directly or with some minor changes/porting.

I am in the process of preparing to draft an online customizing kit for AA, much like there is for EL, if there is interest. No estimate on when that might be finished yet as I'm still focused on pending updates for both games, so coding work is my focus and will remain so for at least up until the updates roll out.
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations