Atlas and Cerulean

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
DORN
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Atlas and Cerulean

Post by DORN »

Hi there,

This question is about gameplay, I guess.

I noticed how Cerulean seems to be empty of stations. Not like in EM where there was a great trade dynamic happening from the get go.

1. Is one supposed to populate Cerulean and get that dynamic going again? Can you tell me a little about all of this? I imagine there are other such spaces in EL?

2. So far as an Indie, I am not finding any Deploy Constructors or Build Constructors. Where are they? Or how does one make them appear?

Thanks!
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Atlas and Cerulean

Post by Vice »

1 - The -initial- economy map is quite a bit different in EL vs EM. But yes, you can build in Cerulean to make it a high tech, high econ system. Initially, you'll find some of the central systems to be more high tech and high econ, but you can alter that by how you build. The planet industry class for Cerulean is still the same as before, so that element is preserved and once you start to build there, you can set up a similar arrangement as before.

2 - Look for technology based industry planets and a very high econ/tech rating for the region. Focus your search in the center of the quadrant.
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations