Nav point Icon in EL

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
DORN
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Nav point Icon in EL

Post by DORN »

Hi there.

I could use a little bit of help.

In EM, when you accept a mission or contract, a nav icon is placed on the nav map and you can jump to it.

In EL it must be the same but I am having trouble seeing or recognizing or finding that nav point icon after I accept a contract like shooting asteroids, etc.

Would you post a blow up screen shot example showing that nav icon on the EL nav map so I could see what it looks like?

Thanks!

Dorn
DORN
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Nav point Icon in EL

Post by DORN »

Ooooops...

I meant to say Contract Way Point icon rather than Nav point icon.

For example in a contract to recover a lost item there should be a Way Point generated on the Nav map. That Way point icon is what I am having trouble seeing or picking up. I think this icon is getting lost in the other symbols for me or something. It is just not standing out for me.

Also, in EM a lost item was usually a purple dot. Is it the same in EL?

Thanks.
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

For example in a contract to recover a lost item there should be a Way Point generated on the Nav map.
In space, the waypoint is usually some distance from where you exit hyperspace. On the ground, the waypoint remains stationary while the planet rotates underneath. But the marker, itself, hasn't changed much (if at all) from what it was in EM. Neither has the blip ... but lost items can drift toward a gravity well in space or rotate with the planet. Either way, the item might not be close to the waypoint, depending on how long it takes you to get to the target area.
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

Btw, you can see what the waypoint looks like if you DL the Customizing Kit. Or you can check it out below. 8)
Attachments
waypoint1.png
waypoint1.png (2.39 KiB) Viewed 617 times
DORN
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by DORN »

Thank you,

I was just having trouble seeing it in the clutter.
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

NP. The in-game icon is a different color from the one shown above. I pulled the above icon from the Customizing Kit.