February 25th, 2013|
Version 1.488 is available for download. This update include the following:
- Joystick/gamepad axis channels can now be mapped individually.
- Crash when incorrectly assigning a fighter to a capital ship slot fixed.
- Overall memory overhead reduced slightly.
- Several minor bug fixes.
November 20th, 2012
Version 1.408 is available for download. This update fixes a minor issue with station texturing along with a few other minor fixes.
May 28th, 2012
Version 1.288 is available for download. This update includes the following:
- Texture quality increased significantly on most systems for higher detail.
- Anti-aliasing modes added to Options menu.
- Registration system updated.
Note: Have your reference ID and key handy when installing and launching this build. This update will prompt you to re-enter your reference ID and key the first time it launches to update the registration status on your computer for the new system.
March 8th, 2012
Version 1.208 is available for download. This update include the following:
- HUD pitch ladder updated.
- Timed escort missions now complete as successful even if player lands in hangar prior to 'mission complete' notification.
- Support for key/button flight control input for roll, pitch, and yaw while using joystick flight control mode added.
- Updates to mission system auto-saving to track player progress for multiple simultaneous events.
- AI traffic patterns and directive system updated for utilization of all station hangar entrances.
- Timer system update to fix the incorrect framerate condition a few players encountered.
- MFD target direction indicator resets after respawning in multiplayer.
November 18th, 2011
Arvoch Alliance has launched! You can download the free 4 mission demo in the downloads section. Also available are the stand alone mission editor, the voice chat test program, and the customizing kit. Time to find out just how good of a space combat pilot you are!
November 12th, 2011
If things stay on track, the game will likely be released by next Friday, the 18th. The website has been updated with more information about the game and the official promotional video is also now available in the media section.
October 24th, 2011
The official website is now online! The game is currently in the final stages of testing and preparation. More details about the game and the planned release should be posted soon.
Copyright © 1999-2012 StarWraith 3D Games LLC.
All rights reserved.